Liberally Conservative

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free....... ~Ronald Reagan~

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Swift Boat Challenge to John Kerry Part I

A number of the combat commanders, fellow officers and other men who served with Sen. John Kerry in Vietnam have challenged his accounts of combat heroism in a new book, "Unfit for Command" (Regnery Publishing), by John E. O´Neill, who took over command of Swift Boat PCF 94 from Lt. Kerry, and Jerome R. Corsi, a political scientist who has written extensively about the Vietnam War protest movement. Each of these excerpts from "Unfit for Command" includes comparisons of Mr. Kerry´s earlier published accounts to recollections of others who served with him. Excerpt # one: http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040818-121346-4803r.htm

You are viewing a post on the old Liberally Conservative site. Click here to find this post on the new site.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

I thought I would say hello even though this has nothing to do with your post. I am interested in what you do for a living, what you went to college for, and how you started out. My name is Brandy. I am 23. I have two daughters and I have been with my husband for 2 years. I just finished my first year of college this past May and I am continuing on to become a CPA. I have lots of interest and ability in accounting. I would appreciate your time on commenting on your field. My page is at barrat0197.blogspot.com Thanks

8/18/2004 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home