Liberally Conservative

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free....... ~Ronald Reagan~

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Attic Quote of The Day!

The Cubs' self-destructive ending left a bad taste in many players' mouths and that feeling could be the impetus for a big season ahead. "I still probably haven't gotten over that final week. Mainly because you feel you let a lot of people down. I play this sport partly for my family, to make money for my family, but mostly for the fans. In Chicago, if you feel like you let people down, it's a tough thing to swallow. So I don't think I've let that go yet. I think that's good motivation going into spring training."

~Todd Walker
Chicago Cub Second Basemen
XXXXXXXXXX
Attic Side Note: I can't help believe Todd is the "mystery player" who destroyed Sammy Sosa's boom box with a baseball bat. Nice hit Todd!

You are viewing a post on the old Liberally Conservative site. Click here to find this post on the new site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home