Liberally Conservative

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free....... ~Ronald Reagan~

Monday, March 21, 2005

Attic Quote of The Day!

"I would like to say, however, that for many of us you are way off with regard to how much the geopolitical forces at play now are affecting French wine sales. I still don't like it when my supermarket uses the "F word" when describing the sour dough bread I buy, and I wouldn't contribute to France's economy unless I absolutely had to. I bought a Nissan in late 2003 and tried to give it back four days later after I learned that Renault has a stake in the auto maker. French wine and everything else French is off limits until further notice. It's too bad because they earned a reputation for good wine, and I'm missing out on it. That won't change my mind."

~Michael Jenkins
Jacksonville, Fla.
WSJ Letters to Editor

You are viewing a post on the old Liberally Conservative site. Click here to find this post on the new site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home