Liberally Conservative

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free....... ~Ronald Reagan~

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Say Goodnight Tookie!

All the hoopla about "saving" Tookie Williams, founder of the ultra-violent gang "The Crypts" and mutiple murder is over, we hope. So many "fans" were out protesting his long overdue execution.
It takes extensive "googling" to find names of the innocent victims and how they were executed but it's easy to find the liberals, gang members, hollywood elite, the Vatican and others who wished to spare "Tookie."
Did the Vatican have a prayer service for the victims while they were bashing the American judicial system? Did Jesse Jackson stop for a moment of silence for the victims with his entourage on the Golden Gate Bridge on his way to San Quentin Prison? Are they planning another Nobel Peace Prize nomination in Tookie's name?
Williams was convicted of murdering four innocent bystanders with a sawed-off shotgun in 1979. There was nothing peaceful or compassionate about the way Alvin Owen, Thsai-Shai Yang, Yen-I Yang and Yee Chen Lin died.
Owen was a white teen-age clerk at a 7-11 convenience store, shot twice in the back of the head -- execution-style -- as he lay unarmed on the floor during a hold-up. A witness testified that Williams mocked the gurgling sounds Owen made as he lay dying. "You should have heard the way he sounded when I shot him," the witness quoted Williams.
The Yangs were Taiwanese immigrants who, along with their daughter Yee Chen Lin, were gunned down during a motel robbery two weeks after Owen died. Half of the daughter's face was blown off by the shotgun blasts. Williams called them "Buddhaheads" and robbed them of petty cash.
Why was this person allowed the freedom to write books, help run his gang from prison and stay alive for over 20 years after he was judged guilty and sentenced to death? Why did his speedy right to a trial turn into so many additional years for closure on the deaths of his innocent victims? Let us take a look at this murderer for what he really was. The system didn't work for the victims.
  • In 1971, Stanley 'Tookie' Williams, along with Raymond Lee Washington, founded one of the most violent and predatory street gangs ever known, the Crips. As a result of Williams' actions, this gang is now active throughout the United States, as well as other countries across the globe,
  • On February 28, 1979, Stanley Williams murdered Albert Lewis Owens during a robbery of a 7-Eleven convenience store in Whittier, California.
  • On March 11, 1979, Stanley 'Tookie' Williams murdered three members of the Yang family at their motel in Los Angeles.
  • In April, 1979, George Oglesby and Stanley Williams were housed together at the Los Angeles County Jail. Handwritten Notes Outline Escapee Plot.
  • On March 13, 1981, the jury reached guilty verdicts on all counts, and found all the special allegations true. After the verdicts were read in open court, Williams spoke out to the jury, calling them "sons of bitches."

After being convicted of the four murders and sentenced to death in 1981, Stanley Williams was sent to San Quentin State Prison. Upon arriving at San Quentin, Williams quickly demonstrated violent behavior consistent with a hardened murderer.

  • On June 30, 1981, just two months after being sentenced, Williams was involved in a violent fight with another inmate. Williams was observed kneeling over the other inmate and striking him in the head with his closed fists. When Williams was ordered to cease fighting, he ignored the order. Only after repeated orders to stop, did Williams stop his violence.
  • On January 26, 1982, Williams was ordered to lineup for his return to his cell. Williams refused the order and became hostile. The guard then explained the line-up procedure to Williams. Williams responded by saying "you'll get yours boy, I can do anything now because I know what the gunmen will do‚Ķone of these days I'll trick you boy."
  • On January 28, 1982, Williams had two separate instances where he threw chemical substances at guards. In one of these instances, Williams threw a chemical substance in the eyes and on the face of a guard. As a result of that assault, the guard suffered from chemical burns to these areas and had to be taken to the hospital where he received emergency care.
  • On January 29, 1982, Williams again attacked a guard by throwing a chemical substance on him.
  • On February 16, 1984, a guard saw Williams bending over another inmate and striking him with his closed fists. In an effort to stop the attack, the guard blew his whistle and drew his weapon. Williams, however, continued to fight. Only after a guard fired a warning shot, did Williams stop fighting.
  • On June 8, 1984, Williams was observed participating in inappropriate behavior with a female visitor. When the guard advised the female of the prison policies, Williams became verbally hostile and stated, "you are looking around too much and that's not your job. I have dusted many officers on the street, one more would not make any difference."
  • On July 4, 1986, Williams stepped between a guard and another inmate and began to beat up the inmate. The guard ordered Williams to stop but Williams continued with the assault. Eventually, after gun officers responded, Williams stopped the attack.
  • On October 10, 1988, Williams was involved in a fight that led to him being stabbed. Prison officials subsequently learned that this stabbing was done in retaliation for a September 22, 1988, stabbing of another inmate ordered by Crips leader Stanley Williams.
  • On October 19, 1988, Williams was placed in Administrative Segregation based on his association with the Crips street gang.
  • On December 24, 1991, Williams was involved in another fight with an inmate. Once again, despite being ordered to stop, Williams continued with the assault. Eventually, gun officers responded by firing a round near Williams. After the shot was fired, guards gained control over Williams.
  • On July 6, 1993, a large fight broke out in the shower area. Williams was one of the combatants. A guard ordered the inmates to stop, but the fight continued. After a warning shot was fired, the fighting stopped. Subsequently, a stabbing instrument ("shank") made of sharpened plastic was recovered from where the fight had occurred.

While Tookie Williams finds his place burning in Hell, we pay our tribute to the victims and their families who missed the last 25 years celebrating their lives.

Alvin Owen

Thsai-Shai Yang

Yen-I Yang

Yee Chen Lin

May You Rest in Peace

Source: Charles Montaldo, Private Detective: Full Williams History Here

You are viewing a post on the old Liberally Conservative site. Click here to find this post on the new site.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home