Liberal Word Games and NPR
- An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.
- A military force that is not part of a regular army and is subject to call for service in an emergency.
- The whole body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service.
- Civilians trained as soldiers but not part of the regular army.
- The entire body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service.
terÂ·rorÂ·ist, terÂ·rorÂ·ism -
- The unlawful use or threat of violence esp. against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion.
- Violent and intimidating gang activity, street terrorism.
- The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
- The calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through
One may argue war fits the criteria of violence, however, we don't see the word war within the definitive context of terrorism. Liberals always see it differently.
An interesting sidebar to this story is the women driving her odd shaped, energy efficient car. I had passed her, not paying much attention except she appeared as my stereotype liberal female, pasty white, straight hair, no makeup, professorial type. (Goodness, I'm nasty).
She caught up to me, passed me on the right and swung in front of me, braking. Did she lose her mind while I lost mine listening to NPR. NO! She may have been sent by some Liberal "God" to provide me with a bit Liberal thought.
On her bumper was a huge sticker spelling "TORTURE" with fine print beneath. YIKES!
Maybe my window sticker upset her. It states, "I'm the Proud Parent of a Soldier. An Army of One."
Damn right lady, care for some waterboarding?