- Greed and ensuing scandal.
- Failure to ensure permanent tax cuts.
- Failure to reform Social Security and establish private accounts.
- Failure to establish legitimate immigration reform and border security.
- Failure to demonstrate the economy is a success.
- Failure to demonstrate the low unemployment rate and increased job creation.
- Failure to stop earmarking, instead using them at a Liberal pace.
- Failure to show fiscal responsibility.
- Failure to show true leadership.
- Failure to formally establish a reform policy and initiate it.
Republicans may and probably will lose the House of Representatives and will, at the very least, have little remaining control in the Senate. Liberals will take control, but will have little control with President Bush in position to veto any ludicrous bills sent to his desk.
However, with Liberals in control, we will witness hearing after hearing especially in an effort to completely discredit President Bush and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.
The Democrats have a plan on the Liberal side, which is to embarrass the current administration and "get even" for what they see as impeachable offenses and payback for the 2000 election.
Liberals won't govern, they will start an ideological war, they will accomplish nothing of substances and will attempt to create bigger government, increase taxes (directly and indirectly) and create social programs to make independent Americans dependent on a fat socialist government.