"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free....... ~Ronald Reagan~
Monday, May 29, 2006
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Courting the Enemy Iran
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Da Vinci Code - The Book, The Movie
Moon Bat of The Week Award!
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Rep. Murtha, Source's Pronounce Marines Guilty
Moon Bat of The Week Award!
Reid is off base with his outlandish remarks and out touch with his colleagues and the American people.
- A poll by Zogby International earlier this year found that 84 percent of Americans say English should be the official language of government operations.
- The same Zogby poll found that 77 percent of Hispanics agree.
- It's a bipartisan issue, according to the Zobby poll, which found that 92 percent of Republicans and 82 percent of Democrats approve making English the country's official language.
Reid is a sinister character for making insulting remarks to congressional colleagues, the President and now to the citizens of the United States. He owes an apology for citing race as an issue when discussing English as an official language.
No one would suggest people of all cultures shouldn't speak their native languages. English is a unifier and assimilator to common culture in the United States.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Good Riddance Mr. Feingold
General Michael Hayden - Political Arguments Carry Little Weight
- Harry Truman appointed Rear Admiral Sidney Souers, a Navy officer, who was the first man to hold the position; Lt. General Hoyt S. Vandenberg, an Air Force officer; Rear Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter, a Navy officer who was just prior Captain of the USS Missouri; General Walter Bedell Smith, an Army officer
- Lyndon B Johnson appointed Vice Admiral William Raborn, a Navy officer; Richard Helms, who served in the Navy during World War II
- Richard Nixon appointed William Colby, who volunteered for the Army in 1941
- Gerald Ford appointed George H.W. Bush, who was a decorated naval aviator from World War II
- Jimmy Carter appointed Stansfield Turner, who was a U.S. admiral in the Navy after World War II
- Ronald Reagan appointed William Hedgcock Webster, who was a lieutenant in the United States Navy during World War II
- George H.W. Bush appointed Robert Gates, who was in the Air Force
- Bill Clinton appointed R. James Woolsey, who was a Captain in the U.S. Army from 1968-70
What we have is an attempt to bring down the Bush administration and if character assassination of an exceptional person is needed so be it. We need leadership and experience to head the CIA. Arguably the most qualified person is General Michael Hayden. This will indeed come out in his confirmation hearings.
As Daniel Henninger writes:
If confirmed, Gen. Michael Hayden's biggest problem at the CIA will be that some of his employees are the products of a culture that no longer understands or respects the sense of purpose, discipline and honor of the best Cold Warriors, who understood that the government is an elected hierarchy of constitutional responsibility and not a faculty senate free to undermine mere presidents. He will have to make clear that any official who finds internal dissent procedures inadequate to his or her "moral obligation" to overturn strategic doctrine, affect election outcomes or destroy an intelligence operation should get out or be willing to risk criminal prosecution. And it would help this country's sense of purpose if he made that clear not only to the CIA but in public to the American people.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Iran's Economic Bribe
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Bush Immigration Speech - Tepid at Best
Anti-Da Vinci Code Moon Bats and Censorship
Monday, May 15, 2006
Duke LaCrosse Team - Pronounced Guilty by DA
Communist News Network Gaff - CNN Airs Bush Rehearsal
Leak Gate - Polygraph Tests Upcoming?
Boston College and Condi Rice
Sunday, May 14, 2006
McCarthyism - Liberalism
Geraldo Rivera - FOX's Unbalanced Side
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Hey Liberals - Data Mine This!
Moon Bat of The Week Award!
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Lapdogs - Author Eric Boehlert Attacks MSN Pit Bulls
FINALLY! Tony Snow, White House Fight Back!
Tampering with Duke LaCrosse Defense Witness
Immigration - A Medical X-File
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Deceiving Headlines - They Report, We're Fooled
Here is the Bloomberg headline, although it could be from any newswire:
The New Politically Correct European Dictionary
The European Union is busy “cleaning” up its self-prescribed dictionary of Islam as part of its counter-terrorism strategy. The EU's changes are intended to fight the radicalization of Muslims in Europe by avoiding words that could unnecessarily offend. "We want to take away any possible motivation or justification for people who are on the brink of becoming terrorists," EU spokesperson, Mr. Roscam Abbing said. Called a "non-emotive lexicon for discussing the issues in order to avoid linking Islam to terrorism." Some examples:
- "Islamic terrorists" could soon become "those who have an abusive interpretation of Islam."
- The word "jihad" might be banned too. That's because it "can also mean the internal struggle to become a better man."
The definition of political correctness is:
- Of, relating to, or supporting broad social, political, and educational change, especially to redress historical injustices in matters such as race, class, gender, and sexual orientation.
The EU believes placating is a strategy against terrorism. People who despise cultures other than their own should be appeased. Blowing up subways and trains has not made believers out of the “soft on terrorist” Europeans.
A zero-tolerance stance against religious fundamentalists is preferable than appealing to groups who have one goal, death to non-believers.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Censorship and The Da Vinci Code - The Madness Begins
FOX Going to the Dogs - Murdoch's Flimsy Excuse
Monday, May 08, 2006
Blood for Oil
Vatican Unhinged - Breaking the Da Vinci Code
Sunday, May 07, 2006
West Wing Actor Tells Polish Joke to Rip Bush Administration